Dr Azhar Sheikh
Dr Azhar Skeikh
GDC No. 58270
Dr. Azhar Sheikh will personally make sure that every one of your concerns is addressed and put to rest before you decide on going through with the dental implant treatment. We hope that you will be pleasantly surprised at the level of care and concern you will receive at Dental Implant Group – because we put a high value on how you feel before, during and after the treatments.
There is one thing you should NOT expect with Dental Implant Group, and that is hard selling. We believe that you as a patient have the right to know everything there is to know about dental implants and the steps included in the treatment, so we will bring you all the information you need and give you the time and space that you should have to reflect on all the information prior to making decisions – we insist upon it. – without the discomfort of having to deal with a pressure-filled sales talk.
We understand that in life relationships are built on trust and respect. We will strive to ensure that mutual trust and respect underpin all that we do.
My Philosophy of Patient Care
Welcome to Dental Implant Group. We aim to make missing teeth a thing of the past by offering you clear dental implant choices and easy flexible payment options in these difficult times. We have already placed 1000′s of implants and have changed the Life of so many people. Whilst we develop our website you can contact us and even book your treatment.
- He has thirty years general dental practice expertise and focuses his interests and practice on Implant and cosmetic treatments.
- He has trained and worked alongside the world’s leading Cosmetic and Dental Surgeons including, Prof Hilt Tatum (Pioneer in Implantology) and Dr Larry Rosenthal (Cosmetic Dentist to the Stars, New York).
- Dr Sheikh has been placing and restoring his own implants for over 25 years.
- He has experience in simple and advanced (complex), Implantology techniques such as Sinus Grafting, Sinus Lift, Bone Grafting and Bone Expansion.
- He is experienced with multiple implant systems. including: Bicon, Tatum, Astra, Osteoti, Osteocare, Osstem, Mini Implant (MDI) Intoss, Nobel Biocare and others. He is the largest user of Osstem implants in the UK.
More About Dr Sheikh
- Faculty member Tatum Institute Birmingham
- Has completed The Royal college of Surgeons Implant Diploma Course
- Has completed the Tatum Institute Implant Year Course
- Is heavily involved in continuing postgraduate education
- Lectures and gives presentations at the
- Lectures and gives presentations at the Tatum Institute Birmingham
- He is one of the few dentists in world to have a huge amount of personal tuition, supervision and mentoring over a fifteen year period by Prof Hilt Tatum the world renowned implant surgeon
- Has been involved in the placement and restoration of thousands of Dental Implants
- He is qualified as a dentist for 30 years and has 25 years experience in Implant Dentistry (Dental Implants for Missing Teeth)
- Dental Implants, Cosmetic Makeovers, Sedation and General Dental Treatment
- Has extensive experience in Bone Grafting, Sinus Grafting and Bone Expansion surgical procedures
- Lectures at The on Implantology and to other dental organisations nationwide
- Has featured on radio interviews with the BBC and UK Health Matters
- Has featured articles in The Sunday Times and BriteSmile UK Ltd (Professional Teeth Whitening System)