Dr Meera Vekaria
Dr Meera Vekaria
GDC number: 229393
BChD, MFDS RCS Ed, MJDF RCS Eng
Meera has a variety of dental interests and is currently studying for a MSc in Skin Ageing and
Aesthetic Medicine (Manchester University) and a Diploma in Clear Aligner Therapy (City University).
She has undertaken a 3 year dental implant training program with Eastman Dental Institute (UCL) completed with Merit and an intensive 9 month dental implant course with the Tatum Institute.
She is also an Invisalign (Platinum provider), trained in sedation (SAAD), various techniques to manage occlusion and advanced facial aesthetics- cosmetic injectables and the Obagi medical system.
Meera enjoys all aspects of general restorative and cosmetic dentistry including but not limited to composite bonding, porcelain crowns and veneers.
Dr Vekaria takes a holistic and empathetic approach to patient management with a primary focus on prevention and health to promote long term, aesthetic results. She draws on her knowledge from various dental specialities to create individual, tailored treatment plans for each patient.
In her spare time, Meera enjoys spending time at the gym, drawing and painting, learning languages and travelling.
More About Dr Sheikh
- Faculty member Tatum Institute Birmingham
- Has completed The Royal college of Surgeons Implant Diploma Course
- Has completed the Tatum Institute Implant Year Course
- Is heavily involved in continuing postgraduate education
- Lectures and gives presentations at the
- Lectures and gives presentations at the Tatum Institute Birmingham
- He is one of the few dentists in world to have a huge amount of personal tuition, supervision and mentoring over a fifteen year period by Prof Hilt Tatum the world renowned implant surgeon
- Has been involved in the placement and restoration of thousands of Dental Implants
- He is qualified as a dentist for 30 years and has 25 years experience in Implant Dentistry (Dental Implants for Missing Teeth)
- Dental Implants, Cosmetic Makeovers, Sedation and General Dental Treatment
- Has extensive experience in Bone Grafting, Sinus Grafting and Bone Expansion surgical procedures
- Lectures at The on Implantology and to other dental organisations nationwide
- Has featured on radio interviews with the BBC and UK Health Matters
- Has featured articles in The Sunday Times and BriteSmile UK Ltd (Professional Teeth Whitening System)